Question 1: if McCain and Palin are always having to “stand up” to their party, doesn’t that mean that (a) most Republican policies are wrong and (b) they are in the wrong party? I’m just curious.
Question 2: Why am I being forced to bail out greedy and incompetent capitalists — to the tune of $1 trillion — when we STILL DON’T HAVE NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!?!?
- Some websites to check out:
1. 26 Things We Now Know After 9/11
2. Sarah Palin is NOT Hillary Clinton!
3. Again, Sarah Palin is NOT Hillary Clinton! (different site)
4. Unbelievable quotes by Christian fascists!
5. What if some things were invisible?