This is making the rounds on email, and it makes some excellent points (especially the PS)…
Food for thought….
* What if John McCain were a former president of the Harvard Law Review?
* What if Barack Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating
* What if McCain were still married to the first woman he said ‘I do’ to?
* What if Obama were the candidate who left his first wife?
* What if Michelle Obama were a wife who not only became addicted to pain
killers, but acquired them illegally through her charitable organization?
* What if Cindy McCain graduated from Harvard?
Columbia University – B.A. Political Science with a Specialization in International
Harvard – Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna Cum Laude
University of Delaware – B.A. in History and B.A. in Political Science.
Syracuse University College of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
United States Naval Academy – Class rank: 894 of 899
Hawaii Pacific University – 1 semester
North Idaho College – 2 semesters – general study
University of Idaho – 2 semesters -journalism
Matanuska-Susitna College – 1 semester
University of Idaho – 3 semesters – B.A. in Journalism
Now, which team are you going to hire with America facing historic debt
levels, 2 wars, failing health care, a weakened dollar, all-time high prison
population, mortgage crises, bank foreclosures, etc ?
This is what racism does. It covers up, rationalizes and minimizes positive
qualities in one candidate and emphasizes negative qualities in another
when there is a color difference.
You are ‘The Boss’… which team would
PS: What if Barack Obama had an unwed, pregnant teenage daughter….